City Council Meetings are held the second Tuesday of every month, at 5:00 pm, at Fanning Springs City Hall.
Upcoming Meeting Dates
- August 9th Council meeting – 5:00 pm
- August 8 thru August 12 Qualifying Beginning at 12 noon ending at 12 noon
- August 16th Budget Workshop – 2:00 pm
- Sept. 1st Budget Workshop – 2:00 pm
- Sept. 6th 5:01 pm Tentative Budget Hearing
- Sept. 13th – 5:00 pm Council meeting
- Sept. 20th – 5:01 pm Final Budget Hearing
Fanning Springs City Hall
The Gateway to the Suwannee River
17651 NW 90th Ct.
Fanning Springs, Florida 32693
City Hall • 352-463-2855
For questions about Fair Housing, Equal Employment Opportunities and/or Section 504 procedures regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact Sheila Watson, City Clerk by telephone at 352-463-2855, who serves as the Coordinator for Fair Housing, the Equal Employment Opportunity and the Section 504/Americans with Disabilities Act.